Manuscripts for Kashmir Journal of Legal Studies should be submitted through email at email@example.com with a Forwarding Letter wherein the author shall give details why the Editors should consider your paper for publication in this journal. Also please intimate the details of the reference of at least five possible subject experts with phone and email id., through email or by surface mail.
Once the author are informed about the acceptance of the paper for publication, shall have to submit Declaration Form alongwith the Article Processing Charges of Rs. 3000/-.
The authors are thereafter informed about the reviewers comments and modifications needed. After complying the reviewers comments, the paper can finally be accepted and the authors informed accordingly.
Manuscript prepared in MS Word must be into a single file before submission. When preparing manuscripts in MS Word, the default File template available on website (Microsoft Word template file) must be used. Please do not insert any graphics (figures, etc.) into a movable frame which can superimpose the text and make the layout very difficult. Ensure to attach a copy of your manuscript in PDF file format.
Kashmir Journal of Legal Studies welcomes submissions in all areas in Social Science covering legal studies. Manuscript must be in English prepared on a standard A4 size paper setting. It must be prepared in 11-point Book Antiqua, in the following format:-
1) Each manuscript requires an abstract with a length of 10 - 15 lines in 11 point font Times New Romen and Italic, followed by 5 - 7 keywords.
2) Leave 1.8 inch margin for top & 2 inch, bottom and 1.7 inch each left and right.
3) List of References must be present in APA Format.
4) Section headers will be bold faced sentence case whereas sub-section header will be in normal style, both indented at 0.5 inch.
5) Once the paper is accepted, the authors will be required to send the Signed Copy of Copyright Form by E-mail to the editor. It is mandatory for all the authors to sign the Copyright Transfer Form.
6) The decision of Reviewers will be final and canvassing in any form will be disqualification of authors in future issues.
Kashmir Journal of Legal Studies will publish both theoretical and empirical research papers having potential to make a significant contribution branch of learning. All the papers submitted for publication will be checked for authenticity through blind peer review process so as to ensure standard, quality and originality.
Further the submission of a paper implies that the work has not been published previously and that it is also not under consideration for publication elsewhere. The publication is approved by all authors and if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form or in other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. It is mandatory to sign and send the copyright form along with the submitted paper.